Copper Cable ICT Test solution; Cat6, Cat7, Cat8 supported, Ethernet Cable Certifier
• Tester for Copper and Fiber network cabling systems; certify copper cabling systems from CAT 5e to CAT 6A (Class D to Class EA) as well as multimode and single mode fiber optic cabling easily.
◦ Only certifier supporting all data center, premise cabling and industrial Ethernet requirements
◦ Many measuring modules available e.g. patchcord testing, Industrial Ethernet, RJ45, MMC PRO
◦ Exceeds ISO and TIA Level IIIe accuracy requirements
• Professional cable tester equipped with an RJ45 jack for network cables and connector for coaxial cables. It verifies the wire map, determines the cable length and distance to the fault. Support telephone and data cables.
• Gigabit network analyzer with Cable Tests; Wire Map, Length and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Handheld LAN tester used for installing, troubleshooting and maintaining Local Area Networks (LAN) using Power over Ethernet (PoE). Support Cat5, Cat6, Cat7 UTP and STP test.
• CCTV/ IP tester for digital/IP, HD coax and analogue CCTV camera systems. Support various cameras with RJ45, Wi-Fi or BNC ports. PDF reports with camera parameters.
• Network Tester, network cable tester for troubleshooting and maintenance of active and passive copper and fibre networks. Provides port info, IP/MAC addresses and operates on VLAN and wiremap, distance to fault, PoE, optical power indication etc.